To celebrate our new Curio Blueberry Gin, we’re running a competition with Cornwall Living.
Curio Blueberry is a refreshing gin full of fruity blueberries and zesty lime, with a pleasing personality and depth of flavour to be sipped neat or with the ever-present accompaniment of premium tonic or mixer such as Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade or Luscombe Lime Crush.
Curio alchemist and head distiller William said: “Blueberries contains anthocyanin. This gives blueberries both their blue colour and health benefits that include heart health and bone strength.”
Here’s one of our favourite Blueberry Gin cocktails:
Curio Blueberry Sweet and Sour
- 50ml shot of Curio Blueberry Gin
- 25ml shot of hibiscus (monin)
- 25ml shot of lime juice
- 50ml shot of pineapple juice
- 25ml shot of cranberry juice
- Pour ingredients above into glass in above order
- Fill the shaker half way with ice
- Shake hard for 10 seconds
- Pour into serving glass add crushed ice
- Garish with pineapple leave/flower/cherry
To win a bottle of Curio Blueberry Gin – or any other Curio spirit, just answer the following question.
Where is the Curio distillery in Cornwall?
Answers to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating which spirit you would like.
Terms and conditions:
Entrants must be 18 and over to enter (proof of age will be requested of the winner).
No cash alternative will be offered.
Entries close on July 31, 2019.